- 4 days of instructor led Classroom Training
- Softcopy of preparation material
- Hard copy of the course material
- 35 Credit Hour/PDU Certificate
- Question Bank & Mock Test simulation Software
- High quality videos & Exercise files
- Project Management Templates – 23 Templates
- Sample Project Plan – 33 Type of Projects & Application Support
Project Management Professional (PMP®) based on PMBOK6 is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Professionals possessing certification gain credibility with the customers for possessing a solid foundation of Project management knowledge, which can be productively applied in the workplace and guarantees successful project delivery.
PMP – Course content
- The Environment In Which Projects Operate
- The Role Of The Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Process Group View
- All the contents covering PMBOK 6
Who should Attend
- Anyone who wish to pursue career in project management area as project manager.
- Business Analyst, consultant, software developer, engineer
- Senior Project Manager, Program Manager
- IT Heads, Senior IT Managers
- Team Leads /PMO
- Business Practice, Department Heads
- CIO, CTO, CFO, AVP & VPs
- Head, GM, AGM Projects
PMP certificate has following requirement :
- People who has 3+ years work experience
- Working in IT/Non-IT companies
- Attend 04 days formal training
Eligibility Requirement : To qualify to appear for the PMP® Examination, project managers should meet the following requirements:
With a Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent within the last eight years, a minimum of three years’ unique non-lapping professional experience during which at least 4,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks.”OR” With high school diploma or global equivalent within the last eight years, a minimum of five years’ unique non-overlapping professional experience during which at least 7,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks.
Expert and accredited Trainer with over 22 years’ experience in IT infrastructure service delivery, operations management, remote project/program management and consulting. Works as freelance trainer for various companies based in India and overseas. . Almost every training batch has rated training delivery at 4.5+ on the scale of 1 to 5.
Participants not taking the examination within 45 days of the classroom training completion date. 2. Participants not maintaining 100% attendance in the 4-day PMP® Preparation Workshop. 3. Participants not submitting the required documents to WiseLearner or have not paid the regular course fee or paid discounted fee.
Yes. Individuals who qualify for student membership can receive a discounted rate of US$40 – which means students can also access the same knowledge resources and professional networks as regular members do. PMI student members also receive special pricing on exam fees, online purchases, events and professional development opportunities.
1. Training comes with money back guarantee. If you do not clear the PMP® exam, we refund your training fee. 2. Participant needs to take PMP® exam within 45 days from the classroom training completion date. 3. If participant not able to clear the PMP® exam in the first attempt; we will return your Training Fees (Rs. 2500/- will be deducted towards Study Material & Administrative Charges). 4. To reimburse the training fees, participants are requested to provide us the scorecard of First attempt. Without the scorecard, the reimbursement will not be processed. 5. We will reimburse the amount payable within 15 days of us receiving all the documents from you. 6. The guarantee is valid only for the participants that have paid the regular course fee without any discount.
Yes we do provide 100% Success Guarantee with following terms & conditions. 1. Attend all 4 days training program 2. Appear in Exam within 45 days from last day of training 3. Have paid regular training fee without any discount 4. Have attended assessment session with our trainer 5. Passed a sample exam with 75% marks at least 10 days before exam at our office