Primavera Contract Management
Oracle’s Primavera Contract Management is a document management, job cost, and field controls solution that keeps construction projects on schedule and on budget through complete project control. Construction project management involves groups of people representing different disciplines, from project managers, contract managers, and division managers to subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, and owners—all trying to collaborate on a multitude of issues and changes while juggling multiple documents and contracts. Controlling your construction project’s plan, budget, forecast costs, and deliverables is vital to the success of your projects and the future of your business.
Primavera Contract Management:
- Provides visibility on contractor performance
- Enables precise payment for completed work to avoid claims
- Facilitates project team collaboration and transparency
- Organising field communications and document administration
- Control on the construction project’s plan, budget, forecast costs, and deliverable. Which are vital to the success of the projects determining the future of the organisations business.